We have now reached the end of another successful season. What’s to look forward to over the summer?
The club has once again seen a very successful season, winning multiple trophies across various age groups. We shall see the photos from their trip to Newark to receive their trophies this Sunday. Well done to all of our teams, who represented our club with great success this season.
Our annual Presentation Night is again to be held on Saturday 19th May, at The Showroom on Tritton Road. Please see below for times. We’d like to take this opportunity to reiterate some pretty simple house rules for The Showroom.
- Please note ALL access to the venue will be via the right hand doors into the activity area, NOT the usual entrance into the bar area.
- Please ensure children do not enter the bar area. Any children seen in the bar area will be removed.
- No glasses to be taken into the activity area.
- Please respect The Showroom and ensure you are aware of your childs’ whereabouts at all times. You will be liable for any damages caused.
- Under no circumstances does the club expect to be made aware of any underage drinking. This includes parents purchasing drinks for under 18’s. You will be banned from the venue and dealt with accordingly by the club.
We know that the above points could be seen as standard practice, but we have to provide reminders as a result of previous events.
Annual 6-a-side/Family Fun Day
Our annual tournament is to be held on the 3rd June at NK Sports Centre. Bouncy castles, BBQ’s, stalls and the Checkatrade Trophy will be in attendance. We are looking for referees for the day, please email email@example.com to register your interest. We have this year split the day into two halves, to help with parking issues. Please note, Under 6, Under 8 and Under 10 tournaments kick off at 9am. Under 7, Under 9 and Under 11 tournaments kick off at 1.30pm. Please note that NK is a no smoking facility and dogs are NOT allowed.
40th Birthday Celebrations
We are holding a 40th Birthday ball at The Bentley Hotel on 9th June. This is likely to have a 7.30am start, but is yet to be confirmed. Tickets have been reduced from £40 per person to £35 (anyone who has already purchased tickets will be reimbursed accordingly). There will be a live band, as well as an opportunity to talk to people who have been involved in the club over the last 40 years.
We were delighted to share with you our new, bespoke designed kit recently. If you missed them, see below. We are delighted to be working with a Lincoln-based company on our new kit. We are always on the lookout for sponsors. If you, or anyone you know, would be interested in sponsoring a kit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.